We are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the team. Working with the company’s directors and other team members the role will cover a number of PR and marketing accounts.
The role includes:
- Managing day-to-day running of a range of accounts and building strong working relationships with clients.
- Assisting with the creation, development and implementation of communication strategies.
- Leading the delivery of pre-agreed communications objectives.
- Drafting press releases, statements, comment pieces and features.
- Developing strong relationships with local, national and property trade journalists.
- Liaising with other project stakeholders and local organisations.
- Preparing and maintaining key messages documents, Q&As, press briefings and notes to editors.
- Copywriting and managing the production of a range of marketing and emarketing materials.
- Managing online content including website and social media, Facebook and Twitter.
- Assisting the preparation of new business presentations and attending pitches.
- Assisting with the commercial development of Halogen and attending events on the company’s behalf.
- Preparing activity and evaluation reports.
- Preparing and managing budgets.
- Event planning and management.
We are looking for a confident, self-starter who is organised, enthusiastic, numerate and pays attention to detail. Excellent written skills are essential.
The position would suit a candidate with 3+ year’s experience in PR or journalism either in-house or at an agency and ideally within the retail or property sectors.
We especially welcome candidates who can demonstrate an interest in retail or the built environment – such as property development, planning/local government, urban regeneration, architecture, urban design, place marketing or residential.
If you are interested in joining the team please post or email your CV to Gerwyn James, Bridge House, 63-65 North Wharf Road, Paddington, London, W2 1LA or e-mail it to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!